If you have a washing machine, you can easily wash your Shark steam mop pads in it. Just put them in the washer on the delicate cycle with cold water and a mild detergent. You can also wash them by hand if you prefer.
- Pads 1
- Start by taking the pads off of the steam mop
- Most pads will have velcro strips on the bottom that attach to the mop head
- If your pads are extremely dirty, you may want to pre-treat them with a stain remover
- Place the pads in your washing machine
- You can wash them with other items, but don’t overload the machine
- Use a mild detergent and wash on a gentle cycle
- Hang the pads to dry or place in the dryer on a low heat setting
My secret to getting mop pads SUPER CLEAN🤩
Are Shark Steam Mop Pads Washable?
Yes, shark steam mop pads are washable. You can machine wash them in cold water on the gentle cycle, and then air dry them. You can also hand wash them in cold water with a mild detergent, and then air dry them.
How Do You Clean the Shark Steamer Pads?
Shark steam mops are a popular choice for cleaning hard floors, but over time the pads can become stained and grimy. Here’s how to clean your Shark steamer pads so they look and work like new again. What you’ll need:
-1 cup white vinegar -1 cup water -1 tbsp.
baking soda -Old toothbrush or other soft-bristled brush -Washing machine
1. Combine the vinegar, water and baking soda in a bowl and stir until the baking soda is dissolved.
2. Soak the pads in the mixture for 15 minutes.
3. Use the brush to scrub away any remaining dirt or grime on the pads.
4. Rinse the pads well with water.
5. Put the pads in the washing machine and wash on a gentle cycle.
6. Hang the pads to dry or put them in the dryer on a low heat setting. Your Shark steamer pads should now be clean and fresh!
How to Wash Steam Mop Pads in Washing Machine
If you have a steam mop, you know how convenient they are for cleaning your floors. But what do you do when the steam mop pads get dirty? You can wash them in your washing machine!
-Start by removing the steam mop pads from the mop.
-Check the care instructions on the pads to see if they can be washed in your washing machine.
Most can be, but some require hand washing.
-If the pads are machine washable, put them in your washing machine with a small amount of detergent.
-Wash on the delicate cycle and air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
-Once the pads are dry, put them back on the steam mop and enjoy clean floors!
The washing machine isn’t the only place you can put shark steam mop pads. Using a spin cycle on your washing machine is a better option because it will eliminate all the dirt and debris that might be stuck to the pads. Just be sure to pre-warm the water before adding the pads, so they don’t freeze or cause any damage.